Monday, February 9, 2009

Big News

I am going back to work. There, I said it. I am really really happy and depressed at the same time. And while my dreams of becoming a fabric designer are not fading, they are taking a back seat to the reality of my real viable talent; nutrition. I am starting my private practice again that will likely include lab testing, cooking classes, and public speaking. I do admit I get a giddy feeling in my belly thinking about a room full of people listening to me talk about glutathione pathways. Hopefully I will find an office space in the next weeks. I am imagining a little studio in downtown Nevada City with a kitchen so I can do private cooking lessons along with meeting with clients. I really hope to hook in the local pediatricians so I can offer nutritional counseling to parents with children who have nutritional needs. Finally, I get to put on normal clothes and wear lipgloss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO, JESSICA!!!! You will be of great help to people ... you were to me! You are so estute and have great deduction skills ... wonderful qualities in a nutritionist! In anyone! BEST OF LUCK! Gigi

heather m. said...

Yay to wearing normal clothes and lipgloss!
I'd come to you.... ESPECIALLY for cooking classes!!
(and I would wear my normal clothes and lipgloss when I came too.....maybe)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails