Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sick update

Update:
Elderberry extract kicks ass. I have been taking 2 tsp. every four hours and everything has leveled out. Slight sore throat, body aches, low fever and a pretty major headache that really throbs when I stand up. I am tired too. But, no snot or cold-like symptoms. NOTHING like the last flu I had when I did nothing but lay on the couch for 3 days.
I am going to try to stop overthinking this (a tall order!) and just be happy it is clearing out. But if this is swine flu, I put it at 4 on a scale of 10 for severity. The fact I can type on my computer with a mild case of flu speaks for itself.

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

So glad you are feeling better J. Believe me you'll be getting lots of emails from me when we get sick this year. I'm still sticking w/ the belladonna-heavy pain reliever for my headaches. Not great today, due to caffeine withdraw.

Becky said...

That is the best thing I've heard all day! So glad to hear that you're feeling better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails