Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Office Space!

Things are busy around here. One of the things I seem to be doing less of lately is cooking. I did cook some appetizers at my friend's 30th birthday party a couple of weeks back and that was lots of fun.
What I have been doing is getting ready to work out of my new office space!! Located downtown in an uber-cute location. (a 40 min drive for me however!) My neighbor and friend found prime space to rent and open her business! The space does not have a name yet, but it is a sweet little second story place that is perfect for me to see nutrition clients and work. Along with my friends esthetician's practice, there will be a doula, massage therapist and others occupying the beautiful space. So, here is a little look inside...along with a certain five year old's saturday outfit.







5 comments:

heather said...

Awesome! Congratulations...that is a great space and to share a space with people with similar interests is perfect. I've been missing you, wondering what you've been up to.?

And I LOVE the outfit!

Chez des Tombe said...

This five year old really knows how to pick out some outfits... maybe we need her to come to the nest and mix things up a bit!

Becky said...

I'm SO excited for you!!! That looks so tranquil and inviting, I hope you and your friend have good fortune there! I see great success in the making!

Gigi said...

the office looks GREAT! so fun to embark on this adventure!

robert said...

Lisa wants some of those stockings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails