Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Walk


We took a walk today to Bald Mountain. It was an absolutely beautiful day.  Bald Mountain is a cultural landmark for our community that happens to be a short walk from our house. I went into labor walking to Bald Mountain as a matter of fact! The smell of baking pine needles, the roar of the river in the winter, the sound of wind in the canyon, many things make it a beautiful, unique place. Above is a picture of the view from Bald Mountain. A view no one from here forgets. Our special place...

6 comments:

Raquel said...

Beautiful photos! You're such a lucky duck to live in a really lovely place! :D

Becky said...

I agree with Raquel. It looks wonderful! We still have snow in the yard!

Therese said...

Beautiful views and photos. My husband and I live in Sunnyvale and always looking for new places to go hiking. Where is Bald Mountain? Is it on the Peninsula?

Heidi said...

I love a good gingham print!

Ashley said...

can i get an adult sized version of your daughter's shirt?

Jessica said...

Therese..Bald Mountain is not on "the map" so to speak...but we are inland from sf about 3 hours.
Ashley..too funny. It is actually from the Gap Kids Spring '10 line. If I see it in ladies I will make sure to tell you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails